Cute Funny Quotes

This page is a collection of Cute Funny Quotes.

Funny quotes are a great way to make you smile or cheer up a friend. Read through the quotes below to lighten up your day. As you read and laugh, you'll be amazed at how much wisdom is contained in some of these Funny Quotes and Cute Funny Sayings.



If you steal from one author, it's plagiarism;
if you steal from many, it's research.
-Wilson Mizner



I don't understand why Cupid
was chosen to represent Valentine's Day.
When I think about romance,
the last thing on my mind is a
short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
-unknown



Advice is what we ask for
when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
-Erica Jong



Always and never are two words
you should always remember never to use.
-Wendell Johnson



Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute,
and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour,
and it seems like a minute.
THAT'S relativity.
-Einstein



Never tell your problems to anyone,
20% don't care and the other 80%
are glad you have them.
-Lou Holtz



I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,
but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
-Cat Stevens



We never really grow up.
We just learn how to act in public.
-unknown



It's always darkest before the dawn.
So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper,
that's the time to do it.
-unkown



The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe
is that it has never tried to contact us.
-Bill Watterson



Nothing is as frustrating
as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.
-Sam Ewing



Life doesn't imitate art,
it imitates bad television.
-Woody Allen



A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.
-Gloria Steinem



My grandfather likes to give me advice,
but he's a little forgetful.
One day, he took me aside
and left me there.
-Steven Wright



We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
-George Bernard Shaw



Adults are always asking kids
what they want to be when they grow up
because they are looking for ideas.
-Paula Poundstone



A babysitter is a teenager acting like an adult
while the adults are out acting like teenagers.
-unknown



Life is like an onion:
You peel it off one layer at a time,
and sometimes you weep.
-Carl Sandburg



Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up,
but a comedy in long-shot.
-Charlie Chaplin



When a girl marries
she exchanges the attentions of many men
for the inattention of one.
-Helen Rowland



The 50-50-90 rule:
anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right,
there's a 90 per cent probability you'll get it wrong.
-Andy Rooney


Cute Funny Quotes - Related Pages

Inspirational Funny Quotes

Positive Quotes

Wisdom Quotes

Return from Cute Funny Quotes to The Home Page

FREE BOOK,
...
5 Steps to Finding Your Passion,
...
and Weekly Inspiration!

Get Dr. Joe Tichio's Inspirational Quotes Newsletter and receive TWO FREE GIFTS.

  1. Get your  FREE copy of "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen. This book is a timeless classic, full of inspirational wisdom and guidance toward creating the life of your dreams.

  2. Finding Your Passion! - 5 Tips to Finding your Passion and Creating a Happier Life.

Inspirational Quotes Newsletter - Get a weekly burst of inspiration and encouragement with tools, tips, and resources to create the life you desire.

If you enjoy the free information available on this site, you're sure to appreciate the newsletter as well.  Sign up right here:

New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.


Click +1 to let Google know you like this site.

Most Popular

Coaching Quotes

Eat the Frog!

Encouraging Quotes

Happiness Quotes

Health Quotes

Leadership Quotes

Movie Quotes

Sales Quotes

Self Esteem Quotes

Quotes on Change

Quotes for Kids

Quotes to Live By

Order The Book at
Amazon